The Ethiopian Construction Technology & Management Professionals’ Association (ECoTMPA)
ECoTMPA is a non-profit making professional association established by volunteer professionals under the Charity and Societies Agency with Certification No. of 1495/2010.
Envision ethical and capable Construction Technology and Management (CoTM) Professionals responsive for the development of the Construction Industry.
Facilitate the development of the profession and the professionals thereby give additional impetus for the development effort of the nation.
- Code of Ethics
ECoTMPA members are supposed to be abided by the following code of ethics:
- Ensuring the Clients Satisfaction
- Representation of Qualifications and availability
- Ensuring standards of practice
- Representing fair completion
- Avoidance of conflicts of interest
- Requesting fair completion
- Ensuing transparency
- Ensuring Public welfare
- Continuous Professional Development
- Respecting the integrity of the Profession
- Environment, Health, Safety and Security Services
- CoTM Carrier
CoTM professionals can participate/ coordinate in the following areas but not limited to:
- The development of the Construction Industry Policy,
- The Management of Construction Program and Projects to ensure Cost, Time, Quality, Safety and Satisfaction,
- The Management of Construction Processes, Resources & Stakeholders,
- The Management of Risk, Changes, Claims and Disputes,
- The Management of Alternative Construction Materials, Machineries and Plants,
- The Management and development of Construction Technologies (Alternative Design and Work methodology).